- 1 CUP bacon, chopped
- ¼ CUP carrot, finely diced
- ¼ CUP celery, finely diced
- ¼ CUP white onion, finely diced
- ⅓ CUP flour
- 5 CUPS Natrel Lactose Free 2%
- 1 CUP Yukon Gold potatoes, diced
- 1 LB. PEI bar clams, shucked and chopped
- 1 LB. PEI mussels
- ½ LB. Digby scallops, chopped
- ¼ CUP fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot, cook the bacon on medium until browned. Add the carrot, celery and onion.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then add the flour; stir until combined.
- Add the Natrel Lactose Free and potatoes. Bring to a simmer and stir every 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the clams, mussels and scallops. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes or until the mussel shells open.
- Add the dill. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.