I like to put this butter on grilled food and kebabs. Add a small knob of it after cooking for a simple way to season your grilled meat. I also use this butter to flavor béchamel sauce. Simply replace the quantity of butter called for with this version to obtain a delicious twist on this classic sauce.
- 1 tbsp. Natrel butter of your choice, softened
- 5 large basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 5 chive stems, finely chopped
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir with a whisk.
- Transfer the butter to a glass jar or small dish and keep refrigerated until serving time.